Whether it’s assisting you in the planning, installation and modernization of your heating system or providing expert advice on repair and routine maintenance of your system we are here to help.
Schedule an appointment with an advisor today and explore the options available to you.
- We service all makes and models. From gas to electric, to oil, propane and boilers.
- New installation and replacement of existing heating systems.
- Scheduled heating maintenance tune-ups for your heating system to ensure energy efficiency and safety for your family.
- Service, repair and installation of all gas fired equipment. As well as, mini-split systems and other electric heating equipment.
The world of high efficiency cooling systems is an ever changing environment. We are here to assist you with our decades of experience in the Northern Kentucky area to ensure the most comfortable and efficient cooling system for your home.
Schedule an appointment with an advisor today and take advantage of all the options available to you.
- We service all makes and models from conventional split systems to heat pumps. As well as, mini-split systems and other air conditioning equipment.
- New installation and replacement of existing cooling systems.
- Expert advice and recommendations for the proper upkeep of your cooling system. (keep both)?
- Scheduled cooling maintenance tune-ups for your cooling system to ensure energy efficiency and whole home comfort.
Indoor Air Quality & Thermostats
The air inside your home can be 5x more polluted than the air outside. There are millions of pollutants including dust, mold, air pollution and allergens including pet dander which can trigger a variety of negative health effects. Fortunately, there are options available to improve your overall indoor air quality so your family can breathe easy knowing the air is healthy.
- Humidifier and dehumidifier installation
- Whole-home air purifiers
- Whole-home UV light air purifiers
- New installation and replacement of existing thermostats from conventional to wi-fi enabled
Mechanical Service, Repair & Maintenance
- We service, repair and provide scheduled maintenance for most equipment in the HVAC field
- Safety inspections for mechanical equipment
- Installation and replacement of gas line for all appliances
A new air conditioning system varies in costs, depending on the brand and size of the unit. Get in touch with our team to receive a more personalized estimate based on your needs.
Similar to air conditioning systems, furnace prices also vary. This price includes materials, equipment, and labor costs. Furnace prices may vary depending on factors like brand, cost of installation, and the size of your home.
Air conditioners should be serviced every year to keep them running optimally. These annual check-ups will help your air conditioning system run properly throughout the year. When an air conditioning system is clean and regularly maintained, individuals will save money in the long run by avoiding spending much more for major repairs later. Contact us today to schedule your air conditioner servicing today.
Changing your air filter on a regular basis keeps everything working properly and also helps keep your energy bills low. As a general rule of thumb, you should change your air filter every 30-90 days. The longer the filter is in place, the more dirt and dust gets clogged, decreasing the efficiency of the air conditioner.
If you have pets, kids, or those with allergies living in your home, we recommend replacing the filter more regularly.
Some eco-friendly air conditioners achieve optimum energy efficiency by using one source of energy for cooling and another for heating. Customizing each component of the system, from the thermostat to the indoor coils, creates systems based on a home’s individual heating and cooling needs. Contact us to learn more about the specific air conditioners we sell that are better for the environment.
No! Although closing off unused rooms may seem like a way to save energy on heating and cooling, it can actually force your HVAC system to work harder and become less efficient. Every system is designed to cool a certain number of square feet. By closing registers and doors in certain rooms, you disrupt and decrease the systems’ airflow and efficiency.
It’s important to get the right-sized HVAC system because if you buy an HVAC system that’s too big, you’ll end up wasting money and energy. And if it’s too small, you won’t get enough cool or warm air flowing through your home.
The maximum size unit you should buy would be 15% over the BTUs (British Thermal Unit) you need for cooling and 40% of the BTUs for heating. Our team can help you determine the best unit for your needs.